Two Zero Zero Eight

|
I deleted the 'Fucked Up' post coz I really didn't want the year to begin like that, because you know, it really did not begin that bad. The year ending was lovely, and the year began with a whole lot more hope.
Sure I had to come to terms with a hell lot of loss, in terms of relationships of all sorts and times and lots of other things. 2007 was hard, and even if it's just a blog - it's symbolic of a lot of me... and I refuse to begin a fresh new year in such a depressing, negative, childish manner...
But... Thanks everyone who added the nice, sweet comments. And for the negative ones.. yeah you're right. I was being a brat... I ought to know a whole lot better.

So my NY resolutions... is ;

1. To be a better friend, a better support to my mother and the people in my family who do give a damn about me (like Kootha, Faraa ... and all...) - basically surround myself with positive people and get rid of everyone else... and make a clear distinction between coffee mates, party mates (who I shall not mention) and REAL FRIENDS (like Sharu...).. yeah...

2. To maybe go for a serious relationship, seriously... I have like joked around enough I mean... I can't keep running away from all kinds of commitment dho? I wanna stop being scared to care... and start going for stable guys instead of hiding by going for ones that just wanna have fun!

3.To start writing again, and earning etc... I should start again where I left off!!! WORK!!!!

4. To find more time for the things I used to love like diving, reading and MUSIC, and spend less time on the things that used to occupy all my time (and my cash!!!)! ---> HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE!!!

5. To smile more :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck.....

Anonymous said...

hmmm...refreshing post: it's positive :-) your resolutions sound good. best of luck!

Anonymous said...

i wish MY life starts over every year ... =[

M Shahdy said...

i seem to be missing from point 1. ;) and btw, i like point 3.

kaiza shozey said...

Jesus Suffering Fuck! O.O Whoa! that IS shocking.
sorry but those were the three words that first popped into my head.

rockhardbones said...

"nice sweet comment"

Thom said...

SBE - i missed out on a lot of special mentions ingey ehen bunan yaa ;) ... i just wanted to highlight a friend i should have mentioned.
BTW for the i dont know how many-th consecutive year... WHERE IS MY BDAY PRESSIE???
This is all gonna add up to a Mercedez Benz someday :P

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...