Noted.

|
I watched Holiday today. And I am that desperate single woman in need of a home exchange. I seriously need fresh scenery... in the life department.
I want to live a meaningful life and everything around me is so insignificant and pointless. I feel like the littlest thing in the room and I absolutely mean nothing to anyone and anything.
I don't know what I'm thinking. One minute I definitely don't want to date... I know I don't want to date Maldivians any more.. The next I do definitely want to date and especially with V day coming up the old I HATE THE WORLD syndrome is growing stronger and stronger...

THE FUCKED UP EX'S TECHNIQUE
Step One Say 'HI'
Step Two Act innocent and be the good one
Step Three Bring someone else into the picture
Step Four Get them to talk shit and do your dirty work
Step Five Making the VICTIM feel helpless/worthless/needy
Step Six Act like both the Hero and the Saviour
PATAS! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT!!!
Step Seven *reverse psychology* When things go wrong again,
remind the victim how much they owe you loyalty for
saving them.

1 comments:

Kaainaath said...

some sounds of drums are too familiar! ;) you poor poor rae! what happen to your theory "it was meant to be"?

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...