Movie eh balailee yo

|
Yesterday me and my new partz *hi five, low five, side five* :P and some other jokers went to a movie yesterday which featured --> BRAD PITT... *orgasmic sighs* but he was seriously not so good in it...
The movie was a bit graphic, starting off with masturbating scenes and stuff but if you consider the movie as a whole, I liked it in a way. It was shot in four different continents, showing how lives are interconnected (not necessarily in the same time period by the way) over one single 'accident'.
The thing I appreciated most about the movie is that it is the clearest depiction of human desperation I've watched in a movie. The child; blaming everyone around him...lying and scared. The deaf girl who needs to know that she too can be desired...
I mean, maybe it was sick for some people to see the woman who was shot, trying to pee while her husband helped her...and he kissed her afterwards. But to her the world would have been ending, she had no guarantee she would breathe for very long. She was in the most undignified position imaginable. Women preen, we all glory in making ourseleves look pretty... it would be heartbreaking to actually have to die in such humiliation. In essence, by kissing her and expressing love and desire, her husband is giving her courage to stop fighting. Anyone would need that... need to feel like they are still human, still lovable... in the worst of conditions...
Proof enough ha...
Like everyone was a bit 'what a slut' with the Jap girl in the movie... but think about it, you're deaf and can't communicate properly. In this sort of superficial world, it wouldn't be easy to be left out and stagger behind. To see every one of your friends be loved would be hard... to see even your deaf counterparts would wreck your self esteem and break your heart. I know a lot of girls who have taken nearly the same measures to reassure themselves that they are desirable. And these a beautiful normal girls I'm talking about. How different would life be with a handicapp?
Hm.. Just made me think you know...about desperate times in my life... One time I remember throwing up constantly and there was this person who was helping me out as in like rubbing my back and so on and telling me that person cares and it'll be okay and hugging me afer wards coz I was soo 'dead' ... heheh thats the sort of thing that makes you realise how genuine people can be... Then a time I had fever and my best friend literally fed me and all...
That's friendship. That's caring. I was desperate...
Proving that humans really do need humans...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...