Just A Depressing...

|
Ever felt like you've run out of tears?
Like laughter is just a mask of affection?
You've run out of dreams...
And the ones you still have, are just renditions of the past...
I saw a dream last night...
Fairly unremarkable, pretty stupid...amusing in a sense. But just reminded me of everything I'm missing in life, everything I long for but cannot have.
It's funny how you can have a million friends and feel so completely alone, like you could never be whole again...
I wonder if I will ever be able to exorcise the demons that constantly haunt me... or whether this half-living state is a curse I will always have to live with.
It's not that I don't have any accomplishments, or what society deems to be accomplishments. Just feels worthless... I feel worthless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...