Ironies. Follies. And Stupidity.

|
Kinda all goes hand in hand...
My day was awful.
I had a distant friend turn into suicidal stalker then to vicious enemy hell bent on revenge. I tell you, blood soaked sheets of paper are terrifying. And heartbreaking. No one wants to be the cause of so much pain. Even if other person is a messed up psychotic case.
Anyways, now he is determined to slice and dice me coz I rejected him. *shudder* creepy, you know? Also pathetic. Well... I'll just not walk around alone? What else can I do?
All I know is that it really, really scared me and I hated having to go alone at home.
I also had an EX of mine try to blackmail me for the 100, 000, 000th time and mifaharu I am not, I repeat, NOT giving in regardless of what happens. I know him, I know how much K***** hates to loose and I know without any doubt that he will try hurt me beyond anything I have experienced so far, but I am going to be strong this time. (I sound terrified dho? I am)
If only I had some one to lean on. I hate being lied to. I now how annoyingly paranoid I can be at times but look at the above and decided whether you wouldn't be... I try not to be, but I really cannot help it sometimes. Especially when I like a guy, and a friend of his mentions that he has a girl (well this person thinks so apparently)... you can't help wondering whether you are being played... you know?
And the sms-es drive me insane. I feel so stupid. 0_0
I am sorry if I pushed him away by my stupid questions... but I don't know, the entire day hs prevented brain from functioning anyway. I prolly shouldn't have written this blog but, I'm guessing he won't read this (atleast anytime too soon) anyway.
I wish he would just show up at my doorstep one of these days but yeah, this is reality you're talking about... whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe...
its his loss either way darling... dont worry abt men.
ignore the psychos.
ok?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, dont worry about men and start kissing ladies. Must be fun!

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...