The Confessions Of A *B*I*T*C*H*

|
Of all the guys I dated... or had flings with....

I have only been entirely faithful to 2.
(just to let you know, I don't think I have any obligations if I have any reason to believe he is clowning around... and I haven't met one who makes me want to give everything away... )

I have really truly loved only one guy.

I have never, ever, ever asked a guy out.

90% of the guys I know have asked me out at some point.

Atleast 10 guys have blamed me for their failed studies and substance abuse habits.

Everytime I fall for a guy, I wait for him to say something... and end up never telling him.

I've only really regretted cheating on one guy.

I have always been judged by my past.

In truth, I want what everyone else does, someone I won't have to hide anything from, and can be myself with... to love and be loved.

There was a time when I had respect and a bloody good reputation (a long, long time ago - lol)... but the very same people who once said that, have now labelled me for being a slut.

I have no idea what inspired this blog today.

See Rihanna's Unfaithful :) good song.

5 comments:

Ma said...

way to go girl!! very brave of youto confess pakaaas
i guess all the ppl like you and me are looking for the samething well we still need to hunt for tht dude...so happy hunting:P

Ibrahim Shareef said...

*sigh*
is it *really* that important to *not* be single?
im actually quite enjoying it.

Thom said...

its not, obviously important to be a part of a 'couple'... it was just a random blog, as blogs often tend to be ;) ... im glad ure enjoying it... im getting a bit sick of it. it's being stuck in a rut... in a very unsatisfying way

Ibrahim Shareef said...

...one teensy weensy little thing:
i kinda changed my SIM card, and therefore do not really know ur number.
i emailed u my new number. give me a ring.

Anonymous said...

almost 2 weeks now, mindlessly going to work and back home to my little crypt of a room where i hide away from practically everything. i loved someone. just 1 person all my life like you did. and from her own personal way of 'the confession of being a bitch', 2 weeks ago; i lost her - she's gone. she couldnt bear going on lying to me. she exposed it all, and saved me. like the sad storyline of sweet november. dedicated me a song. unfaithful... rihanna.. though she denined dressing up for the other man part. and though im still in love with her thoughts.. staying in silent aura since the confession and images of her walking away..,

just thought of writing a comment for your 'this' post.

cheers,
shamyun.

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...