Really dumb.

|
Another bloody boring day I've been sitting at home dreaming of doing something remotely exciting. I guess stuff just doesn't stimulate me no more.
Sigh.
Baaarghhh.. I've been logging into blogger like everyday or so like some damn looser and thinking of blogging. Mind you, on good days I can make it up to pressing create a new post too. Sadly, I have to now face the pressure of living up to the likes of some really amazing blogs like Bulhaa or damn witty like Iya or Shaf (although it's inaccessible nowadays *cry*) and Simon and all these massively talented folk.
My rather bland blog that lacks an oh so cool layout and damn articulate intellectual bullshit everywhere.. is kinda depressing.
So today I sat infront of my new acer laptop *YAYYYY SO PRETTYYYYY* (Ya. Serious. You should see what nonsense I had before :P) that is like nice enough to take to Starbucks with me and be so cool blogging there :P lol.. and I thought about what to write...
And I kept thinking..
And thinking...
Until...
WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN BLOGGING SINCE LIKE 2005!!! I am an GRANNY blogger!!!! Maldivian oldie anyway. :P I shall continue to blog! I am gonna BLOG. :P
If it's all pure unadulterated boring shit on a really lame layout IT SHALL BE SO! Coz I'm special and thats how my blog becomes special. LMAO.
Bah!
I honestly think that unless I'm depressed or pissed I have nothing amazing to blog about.
And these days I'm happy.
Thus the blog suffers.
LOL
Thousand apologies.
I shall continue sometime, somehow.
Please don't all go pray I become miserable though. Even if you do want me to blog. Or you just have the kinda perverse personality that you like people to be unhappy.
That would be mean. And you're a nice person.
XD

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! you should continue nanny..

thousand apologies!

The Shadowrunner said...

Now now. Blog about how happy you are.

Iya said...

thom thinks im witty... YAAAAAYYY!!

and damn you for mentioning starbucks!! DAMN YOU!!! the one thing that is deprived from me!! i miss starbucks!!! :(

Anonymous said...

isnt it ironic that i sometimes wonder why i cant write like you?

and this is not ass kissing.

much hugs.

word verification: gomjzwna! how cool is that?

Anonymous said...

is it coz
a) you havent been happy like this before ever or you forgot what it was like so its made not quite sure of ur thoughts or something
OR
b)your a private person and dont want to share stuff with people you dont know anything about

either way it shows you have better things to do than sitting infront of a computer

Arkturus said...

i still think your blog's pretty damn cool. *is adamant and possibly pouting*

and that pressure to perform thing? pfft. been there... still there. :P but it's ok. it makes me feel like i need to write better or something. so...maybe it's a good thing? O_o

yesssss, keep blogging!!! ^_^ that's the right idea. i'm nice yes, but am i nice enough to not wish for suffering so that this blog continues...? *lost in thought....* [=P]

The Shadowrunner said...

@iya: I have a large supply of said chemical. Pop by my private bunker and we can talk, eh.

Unknown said...

You'v got a kick ass blog so smoke it up babe.. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Nanny/Cousin

haven't been around here too often!
hmmm not a very you article. haha
guess what.. i might be joining u at the starbucks soon (A)

Shaari said...

2005?? did blogsphere even exist back then???
ofcoz it did. i'm not dumb ok.

i see what u mean by having nothing to blog about unless u're pissed off or depressed. yr blog is one the most angry & heartfelt ones out there. inspiration stems from different emotions for different individuals. there's a reason why u've a loyal set of readers. u dont have to live up to anyone. just be yrself...

& gosh, u didn't mention my name there??? i thought lovveedd my blog heheh

Thom said...

@Grysko - kekek!
@Shadowrunner - :P busy being happy ;)
@Sheri - hugs back :)
@Iya - :P starbucks sends kisses
@Godalmighty - Perhaps (a)... kekek, I think I just am very caught up in life and less of the angry kid I used to be. Teenage years pass veema maybe? Dunno. :)
@Arkturus - Wish there were more of you! :D thanks
@Shanu - /me sits back and puffs with ya
@Shaari - there's a couple of people whoz blogs I lurrrv, U included... (sorry!!!!) I didn't mention.. I wasn't really listing down my favs... but you know, I might just do that sometime soon :D

Any hooo... so cool u all visited :)

Shaari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaari said...

*poke*

The Shadowrunner said...

POST MOAR!.

...


*puppy eyes*
please?.

Anonymous said...

so i take it ur still happy??

BLOG WOMAN!

Sydneydoll said...

i just got into blogging.

anonymously so i can write more stuff

its a release.

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...