Life is such a sad song

|
Today is such an insane day I don't even know where to begin.
I just know that I should have kept sleeping. Argh, so much of bad news, too much work and too little time - so many many things I wanna do! Bah!!!
:/
A friend passed this morning. He wasn't a particularly close friend, but we've had good times, I remember interesting conversations... and more outstandingly - he was an all round great guy. A very nice guy (that's rare in this era of jerks!) and it's such a shame... [Bless ya Bombe]
Just got me really thinking, about how many friends I've lost in the recent years and how perhaps I should really re-think my life. No I'm not going on about sins and tragedies... just you know, how short life is - how pointless it is to waste the best years of our lives on heartache and regret and selfishness.
How unpredictable time is. How insignificant I am.
I don't like taking life too seriously, I think then you miss out on too many amazing experiences... but I don't think we should stand by and watch life flash by only to find ourselves empty handed - that is selfishness...
Pfffft, but this aint about me
Next time you find yourself waiting, hopeless, on the brink of devastation but still driven by mindless desperation... think.... do you really want your last memories to be bad ones?
We all have tough times, but its up to us how we chose to spend our days... and how we chose to be remembered...

2 comments:

Ameer said...

so sad

Iya said...

i couldnt agree more... i dont take life seriously. i dont really care about wat ppl think or say of the things i do. coz life is too frikking short to keep dwelling in misery.

but the weird part is... it took the passing away of a close friend to make me realize that too.

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...