My Own Naseyhath to Me

|
It's amazing what a heart to heart talk can reveal... a simple, sweet discussion about everything around you. It doesn't have to be very deep, it doesn't have to be too emotional, just real and honest, all fringes clipped.
So it's not a solution, but it's a start. I don't know, I just feel pretty pleased. Doesn't matter what happens, I'm okay with things as long as they don't get um... "poisoned" as of such.
~Save tonight, fight the break of dawn, come tomorrow... tomorrow I'll be gone ~
We all need a reminder that life's short, and we need to live to the fullest. Don't misunderstand me, you do need to be true to yourself, beliefs and values, but at the same time do not leave things do be dealt with for tomorrow, and don't pass up opportunities for convinience... and don't bottle up intending to share all your feelings later.
The outpour is too overwhelming, you'll just push it off and then it'll burst... or time will just be unfair to you instead. Either way, it's never going to be same if you don't express it when you should. Okay, I don't mean to declare every thought that passes by in your mind (that would earn you more of slaps, thrashes and the like), but do not lock it all up for a rainy day. It so isn't worth it.
And do take your own advice. I have learnt a pretty good lesson about being chicken and acting tough. *Giggle* yeah, silly silly girl... I can hear my friends snorting in the background :P
Once you really start to make peace with yourself, it really does feel very good. Everyone needs to be comfortable and happy in their own skin, thats when the journey starts moving forward again. Masks can only take you so far, besides whats the point if everyones already made up their minds when you walk into their company? Nothing left to prove, so got nothing to lose just being oneself.
When I write I tap on my own feelings and experiences but I'd just like to add, it's not a direct reference to the current events in my life. I am my own muse, along with my friends and family - and it's highly satisfying. I write about things I've never gone through coz I feel like I can conjure up the emotional make up of my characters or whatever it depends on how in touch you are with your personal life, so you can visualise the inner turbulence one would be faced with.
I need to start listening to my wise double persona :P lol

1 comments:

Kaainaath said...

talk is cheap!

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...