The Dream

|
Dreams is defined in Webster's Dictionary as a "sequence of sensations, images, thoughts, etc., passing through a sleeping person's mind"

So
metimes, dreams can be understood in the the context of repressed thoughts. Dreaming serves as an outlet for those thoughts and impulses we repress during the day. When we go to sleep at night and slip into our dream state, we feel liberated and behave and act in a manner that we do not allow ourselves in our waking life.

To dream that you are in a room, represents a particular aspect of
yourself or a particular relationship. Dreams about various rooms often
relate to hidden areas of the conscious mind and different aspects of your
personality.


To see a dark, eerie or confining room, denotes that that you feel
trapped or repressed in a situation.


To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the ending of something
that is part of you.



Reference : http://www.dreammoods.com

My current little disturbing dream... lasted from 5:45 to 6:01

I saw my room in real time, as it was ... down to thebackground sounds, are verified as what was being heard at the time. I was on my bed, thinking about my friends who were not in Male' and what they were doing... I felt something cold against my back, I thought it was the pillow and me sweating... I moved forward... so did this 'thing' whatever that was causing the cold touch... I turned around... I saw a beautiful baby... I stared... then I realised it was dead. I couldn't move, got rooted to the spot... heard this tapping noise...

Then woke up... the tapping noise was coming from outside... and soon stopped... I wasn't totally asleep and was hearing it maybe... I don't know. Really freaked me out... Still is.

I'm not very supersitious but that whole thing is a bad vision I can't forget and is really creeping me out. Hehe... silly little girl can't handle sleeping alone in a big big room... :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...