UPPERS REQUIRED URGENTLY. SUFFICIENT AMOUNTS OF CANNABIS ALSO ACCEPTED.

|
I lack patience. I really do…
And it worries me…
What annoys me most in this world? Nope, it’s not certain peoples or anything like that… it’s waiting for queues and just generally having to withstand long periods of time, doing nothing or anticipating something.
Is it a fear of that feeling of apprehension that comes with it?
Possible…but there should be a logical explanation shouldn’t there and as far as I’m concerned no fear can be logical!No surprise that I’m biting my nails and pulling out my hair all this week.
You would think though that after being so enduring for
seven whole fucking months
that two weeks would be insignificant, but that is definitely not the case.
Suddenly seven days seems never-ending!
I just ran out of Smallville episodes to distract me from taking that tempting leap out of the window, I have no more comfort food
(and can’t afford to indulge in any either because for one thing I need to fit into my clothes of which the seems already groan in agony when I force them on me and I need to save up anyway)…
I don’t want to read any books and my coursework is killing me…I sound like a whiny brat, and it feels GOOD. So there! :P
I’m going home and that’s all great, wonderful and lovely…but how the hell am I going to endure the damned flight I have no clue.
Why can’t this just be over with, I go to sleep and wakeup at home, and there’s no rush between transits and overwhelming fear of getting lost in Dubai, no rush to the loo to freshen up… no worry about whether I can manage to convince the aeroplane people that my guitar is not extra luggage but an ‘illusion’ …lol…
Every other sentence in this blog is I, I, I… but you gotta pour out your insecurities and petty annoyances somewhere.
For some their blog is a medium to show off their brilliant writing skills and what not, but for me it’s simply a release of my bottled up psychosis, that I don’t really feel that the ‘real world’ is ready for quite yet ;)
I shall now retire to biting the end of my pencils, trying to scrape my brain off for ANY useful ideas about Shakespeare and his portrayal of honour as existed in the Elizabethan Society. So far I have two points; one being I wasn’t there so how should I know, secondly they were bigoted fuckers who didn’t know shit.
Somehow I don’t think that’s A grade material. Personally I think the latter is far more candid and reliable than the BS that would get me the scores I need.

Have fun thee, whilst I shalt driveth meself madder than a hatter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...