Ech.A.Pee.Pee.Wai//En.Ee.Dablu.//Wai.Ee.Ai.Ar

|
2006, and I hope it's not just the digits I find have changed. Then again as a good friend told me 'it's up to us to change'... change ourselves, and the course of destiny we take.
2005 gone... and I've seen the end of many friendships, too much hatred and too much hypocrisy all together. I've seen too much lost hope, broken hearts and spirits. Dying love and happiness... depressing taking it's place. Our batch graduated from school... into the next level of life, lost our innocence, woke up to reality....grew up in other words.

Everyone took a good beating. I was no exception. Didn't expect to be either.
I'm no poet, but the song 'I hope you dance' by Lee Ann Womack is a really good summation of how I feel right now, at least of what I'd like to say to anyone going through this particularly testing point of life, where you'r not quite an adult but you are definitely not a child either and the sort of thing I'd like my baby sis to look back on and go hmm, sis you got a point there, I won't do the idiotic things you did but sigh... that is not very realistic.

I am not quoting Britney Spears here, that woman has the complete wrong idea of maturity.
So what did I do this new year? Ey, ma huree bimaku ves noonoa! No, I wasn't high on substance either. Ma funmaalee baara jehithanaa! :D Dhen loabivaa ves gulhi gulhaafa wish ves kuri. Dhen kudhiveri govaigen ais 'I like to move it' aa 'Macarena' fadha lava thakuge barakaathun DJ jessee... fireworks ves belin... ekaku anekakah hug and ummmah ves dhinin!

Yes... 2006 does show promise. It began with a relationship (for the first time, I am not single on New Year's Day), and refreshing old friendships (polishing the gold) and additions of wonderful new friends :D ... yeah, Insha Allah, 2005 brings more laughter in my life than I've had in a long, long time.

4 comments:

Ibrahim Shareef said...

yeah, u pretty much got a really positive view of things.
i mean, uve got spunk and attitude, gal..and u got the right idea of what its all supposed to be about...
and about the friendships deal...its just part of life,right? c'est la vie. nothing lasts forever..and we just gotta go with the flow.
love ya, cuz...hang on

Hassan K said...

you twanged my heart string with this blog girl. i m touched. salhi attitude eh. try to maintain it alrite.....

happy new year and hope u have a gud year ahead of u. :{D> ne ways keep up the gud work

Hassan K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

happy new year to you!

hope 2006 dumps enough of joy and happiness into your life. keep up the jubilant spirit :)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...