As I here blog...

|
Happy late new year peeps!
And, happy belated birthday to me...
Not that birthdays matter after you hit the two's...
:P
I'm not under some false presumption that there is any one out there actually anticipating this posting, but what the hell.... I've gone from over zealous plastic doll to anti social, UV deprived geek in the matter of a few years... and yes, this is what I'm contemplating on this fine day.
Just finished watching Veronica Mars - the marathon :P , season one, two to three... which is fantastic but honestly, listen to the message boards when they all bitch aboout the crappy ending of the finale (3rd season), I wasn't prepared for the weight of the disappointment. Still, I hear there are rumors about a movie this 2009, so hopefully my obsession can be peacefully laid to rest by then. But seriously, its witty ( I know all the box sets have this particular word outside but, honestly from someone who considers literature her primary passion in life - its great dialogue, smart and sharp - worth watching the whole thing although it does sort of disintegrate to the end...(by end I mean mid way third season) BAH! I need to learn how to deliver a concise message (NEW YEAR RESOLUTION - DONT BORE EVERYONE WITH YOUR ENDLESS CRAP!!!) - so in a nutshell, it's fab and catch it (Veronica Mars 1,2,3) if you can!
I'm about to begin Dexter, which is recommended by my childhood bestie, with whom flew to KL - by sheer twist of fate, after years of having no contact... and I'm hoping it (the series)wont disappoint...
In less interesting news... My new apartment is almost finished, I reconciled with a beloved aunt, and erm... my second chance at a Uni education (have ditched legal edu woes in pursuit of the more promising media career)... Am enjoying to no end annoying my cousin and aunt... but am secretly homesick for mummy... (what??? I have grown accustomed to her presence in my homeless period)
Am also seriously missing the charms of my chatterbox (yes, she does follow in the footsteps of, none other than, yours truly *cue for bow*)
[[ OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK FOR TODAY - I CAN HEAR THE BELLS / MIKE DOUGHT : Also one background to one of my fav scenes on Vmars series...]]

4 comments:

jaa said...

Err why media though? Oh and Good luck!

The Shadowrunner said...

"About bloody time!" - Liquid Snake, MGS.

:D

Also, updated.

Iya said...

dexter wont disspoint. its my current favorite series.

nice to see you back.

[da one & only mt] said...

dexter is pretty cool ;)

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...