Fashion Faux Pas

|
Today on the way to College from ahem ahem, Concorde Hotel where a good friend of me resides... (don't ask too complicated, basically she lives there)... I saw the worst fashion mistake in the history of anything to do with decent dressing. Seriously, it's not something I'm especially passionate about or even that interested in (note: fashion hardly makes a statement in my blogging) but this was one thing I had to share with you.
So I'm in AC (Asia Cafe) hitting me-self on me head with my bag for wasting my time and coming to Coll super early... (I had no choice, I was bunking with Sarah eh?) and I see this pretty chick. Yeah pretty... but *woah!* what she was wearing just ruined it. Sheer pants (think thuni dhopatta) and a black thong. Doesn't sound so bad right but wen sheer cloth stretches (for those of you who have never worn tights or panty-hose, and guys I hope you haven't :P) it becomes sheerer, and her Chinese butt (ehenveema varah kuda, fathaa buri eh) was on FULL display, plus there's the stitched line in the middle and it doesn't coincide with her thong and if she bent over, there would be so much on display man. It was pretty trashy and "eww" and "sheesh" too ... and she was wearing this satin shirt (also black), tall kitten heels and a velvetty bag... it was all a bit too over the top, hooker-ish and like not even sexy.
There is a fine line between that much oomph and too much thus *yuck*... too much information on the goodies, make them not so goodies usually. Girls, you can turn heads with a little cleavage, why bare your legs and your ass and everything else as well? If you're doing red lips must you have drag queen black eyes????
If you ask me it's all about replacing the X with the N... I mean sensual would be a better target to aim for... Class and sophistication... Or am I missing something here?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

different people different fetishes eh?

Thom said...

true... sadly..

Post a Comment

So let me know if you have something to say...